Sunday, April 22, 2012

Firmoo! Beauty and Style! Confirmed!




When I read about their great promotion for free glasses for bloggers for a review exchange, I was a little bit skeptical at first. I knew very little about Firmoo, never applied for the glasses from them, and so I didn't know anything about a quality of their glasses. Besides, I have sensitive eyes, and choosing the sunglasses which would be relaxing, not irritating for my eyes, is quite difficult, especially from a website, without trying on.

But nevertheless, my curiosity defeted my skeptical thoughts, and so I gave a try. I applied for Firmoo free glasses promotion, and was nicley surprised! Very soon surprised! My sunglasses arrived in 10 days from China (!) by registered mail. The packaging was just amazing, my glasses were "sitting" safely in the plastic case. Firmoo also provided me with a nice, black pouch and a small screwdriver with extra screws. So my first impression about Firmoo was very good!



 And now the quality. So many times I saw sunglasses, which seem to be of a good quality from the first sight, but when you hold them, and try on, they are just flimsy. But I have to say, the quality of Firmoo sunglasses I received, in one word - perfect! The material of the sunglasses is very sturdy. I've been wearing them about a week since I received them, and they do protect my eyes from the sun, and my eyes feel so relaxing, no itchiness, no irritation, and no headaches!

Bravo Firmoo! You could assure me that ordering glasses from a website can be as trustful as ordering in person. Oh, and I also loved a great feature of Firmoo website - you can upload your picure and see if the glasses fit you right.

So am I skeptical now? Of course, not! And more than that. I recommended Firmoo to all my friends. And you can also try Firmoo glasses ... for free! Yes, for free, even if you are not a blogger. Here is their website.

http://www.firmoo.com/

And from here you can apply for free glasses if you have a blog. The promotion is still on, so hurry up, that's indeed a great opportunity!

http://blog.firmoo.com/firmoo-is-giving-away-free-eyewear-to-bloggers.html

2 comments:

  1. They are so nice, very pleased to hear you like them Mia! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!:)Your sunglasses are also beautiful!

    ReplyDelete